Florida Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
Break Away from Drugs with Florida Drug Rehab
Are you tired of the life you're leading? Always struggling to get money for drugs, sneaking around, doing things you never imagined you would do. This is a miserable existence and you deserve better. Let Florida drug rehab help you break away from your drug addiction.
When you call Florida drug rehab, you are jumpstarting your new life free of drugs. You will have an admission counselor help you throughout the process of getting into rehab. They will gather information from you necessary to get you into treatment. They will make sure that all your questions and concerns are answered. They will even make travel arrangements for you.
Treatment of Prescription Medication Addiction
Due to the physical dependence created by abusing prescription medication, addiction treatment begins in a residential treatment facility. The initial phase of treatment is detox. It is here, under medical supervision, that the symptoms associated with withdrawal from prescription medication are managed, reduced and some times eliminated. The average length of time spent in detox is approximately seven days. During this time, the person will be monitored medically and any psychiatric or psychological issues will be assessed.
After the person is medically stable, they are generally referred to residential treatment to complete the treatment plan designed in detox. By the time most people enter treatment for prescription medication addiction, they have created quite a bit of emotional damage to themselves and loved ones. It takes time to recover from shame, grief, guilt, and rebuild a level of trust amongst the family. Recovery in a supportive therapeutic environment eliminates many of the outside distractions and allows a person to focus on issues relating to their recovery. The length of stay is approximately twenty days and may be followed by outpatient therapy.
Signs of Cocaine
The signs of cocaine addiction and physical dependency are as follows:
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Runny nose
- Loss of sense of smell
Personality changes that a cocaine addiction may cause include irritability, paranoia, restlessness, and anxiety.
Drug Addiction Treatment Center Guide to Recovery:
Below you will find a list of drug addiction treatments and services that reputable drug rehabs should provide. Please keep in mind that even if a drug and alcohol rehab program provides these services, it does not mean they are the perfect one for you. A center providing drug addiction treatments should:
- Have its JCAHO accreditation
- Provide multiple levels of addiction treatment services
- Have a medical detox program on the facility's campus
- Employ ASAM certified physicians
- Employ a licensed and credentialed staff
- Employ a staff skilled in dual diagnosis treatment
- Have a comprehensive family recovery program
- Have a relapse prevention program
- Have an aftercare program that includes names, address's and phone numbers of any referral sources
- Have an alumni coordinator to use for support so that it can help to prevent relapse
For additional information on drug addiction treatments, alcohol rehabilitation or dual diagnosis treatment centers, please call us at call (210) 910-5880. We help people everyday!
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility